As per the approval from competent authority it is decided that RGNIIPM will let out the Auditorium i.e. Seminar hall of having capacity 150 seatsto Government / Private organizations, Companies, Colleges, Individuals etc. for conferences, meetings, cultural
programs, political programs, religious programs, reality show, audition event, social, educational, cultural and recreational activities, on such days and at such time, when it is not required for use by RGNIIPMand on such terms and conditions as prescribed
from time to time by the said Committee. Performance of Qawalies, Orchestras, Fashion Shows, Beauty Contest are strictly prohibited at RGNIIPM Auditorium. Spitting, smoking, drinking liquor, committing nuisance of any kind or otherwise, making
any portion of the Auditorium or furniture walls, etc., dirty in any way is strictly prohibited and the applicant shall be responsible for the observance of these rules.
Splitting on walls/ floors, rooms or any surrounding area of RGNIIM is strictly prohibited & fine of Rs 1000 per incidence will be charged from the organizers and/ security deposit will be for feited.
SCHEDULE OF MAINTENANCE CHARGES
||Charges for Government / Semi-Government (inclusive of all taxes)
||Charges for Colleges / Associations /Private (inclusive of all taxes)
||Security deposit (refundable)
|RGNIIPM AC Auditorium
The above charges includes one computer, projector, two tables, 5 chairs, two hand mikes, One podium, mike, One collar mike, spot lights, Speakers and one sound operator i.e. electrician
(PLEASE SEE ALL TEMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING)http://ipindia.nic.in/
PROCEDURE FOR BOOKING AUDITORIUM/ HALL
Application form ( along with maintenance charges & security deport)shall be made to Head, RGNIIPM, Hislop College Road, Civil lines, Near Nagpur University, Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440001 OR scan copy can be sent on email to email@example.com
CONTACT PERSONS: -
MrPramod (9850965998), MrPatil (9922453057), MrTurankar (9422809065) MrJaiswal (9422812261)
MrsSatpute : Tel: 0712- 2540920 / Shri P. P Borkar - 0712-2542969 / 9224425777
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ipindia.nic.in
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property Management,
DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & Industry - Govt. of India, Hislop College Road, Civil lines, Near Nagpur University, Nagpur
DATE CHANGE /CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
For the transfer/ cancellation of dates for booking, extra charges need to be paid by the applicant, with prior intimation in writing, subject to availability of dates. The amount has to paid by the applicant in addition to the charges paid for booking.Cancellation
charges shall be deducted from the total amount / security deposit. The schedule for cancellation/postponement charges will be as follows:-
The schedule for cancellation/postponement charges will be as follows
Cancellation charges shall be deducted from the total amount / security deposit
|Schedule for cancellation/ postpone/ prepone
||Cancellation (amount to be deducted from security deposit/already amount deposited)
||Postpone/Pre-pone ( amount to be deducted from security deposit/already amount deposited)
|1 month or more before the booking date
|15 days or more before the booking date
|7 days or more before the booking date
|Less than 7 days before the booking date
In case, the security deposit amount is not sufficient for the amount to be deducted, then the applicant need to made extra payment in cash to RGNIIPM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
- Application Form has to be filled in and submitted, with details/writ up of event to be held at RGNIIPM Auditorium. RGNIIPM will review applicants proposal and intimate within 1 or 2 working days from the date of submission of the proposal. The above venue
will be available on rent subject to availability. Allotment letter shall be obtained from Office Superintendent, RGNIIPM. Without allotment letter booking cannot be confirmed.
- The Auditorium will be given on rent from 8 AM to 9 PM. The auditorium is to be vacated in any case within the allotted slot. If the applicant/organizer is not able to vacate within the allotted slot, the rate for next slot will be charged extra
for one day. The charges mentioned are inclusive of all taxes.
- RGNIIPM Auditorium will be permitted to be used at the discretion of the Committee of RGNIIPM, to Government / Private organizations, Companies, Colleges, Schools, Individuals etc. for lectures, conferences, Seminar, meetings, University / college
events, performances, cultural programs, political programs, religious programs, reality show, audition event, social, educational, cultural and recreational activities, on such days and at such time, when it is not required for use by RGNIIPM and on such
terms and conditions as prescribed from time to time by the said Committee. Performance of Qawalies, Orchestras, Fashion Shows, Beauty Contest are strictly prohibited at RGNIIPM Auditorium.
- After the program the auditorium will be handed over to RGNIIM, in neat and clean condition as was handed over by the RGNIIPM.
- The Booking of Auditorium can be made 60 days in advance.
- Extra time consumed beyond the said hours will lead to extra day charges, which has to be borne by the organization/ individual, who booked the hall/auditorium and will be allowed subject to availability.
- Each application for the use of the Auditorium should be accompanied by Cash / Demand Draft/local check in favor of “Patent Information system, Nagpur”
with the requisite amount at the time of booking. Security Deposit shall be paid incheque/cash.
No booking will be treated as confirmed unless payment of the full amount to RGNIIPM. The auditorium will be handed over only on paying of full rental charges and security deposit. The Security deposit which shall be refunded subject
to deduction, if any and will be refunded after verification by the RGNIIPM committee members, within a weeks’ time.
- Charges includes the use of air-conditioned Auditorium, Green rooms,Sound and light arrangements, Separate Generator, Auditorium Chairs, Dias accessories(tables, curtains, flower pots, flowers, podium), air conditioning, sound equipment’s, 2 cordless mike,
one collar mike, spot lights, projector, lights, audio-video room, green room, reception etc., Free parking at basement, water charges, electric charges and one security staff at entrance gate, one sound operator/ electrician. Any additional equipment’s/security
etc., if required will have to be obtained only after approval from RGNIIPM committee.
- The Auditorium is equipped with a stage, sound and light equipment, Air-conditioning, Generator etc., for efficient services. While every effort shall be made to maintain the service in order. RGNIIPM shall not be responsible for any failure of breakdown
or curtailment thereof.
- Sound system with high noise will not be allowed between office timings. Outside sound system is not permitted. No music of any kind shall be played at the entrance nor shall loudspeakers be installed outside the entrance of the Auditorium.
- Spitting, smoking, drinking liquor, committing nuisance of any kind or otherwise, making any portion of the Auditorium or furniture walls, etc., dirty in any way is strictly prohibited and the applicant shall be responsible for the observance of these rules.
Splitting on walls/ floors, rooms or any surrounding area of RGNIIM is strictly prohibited & fine of Rs 1000 per incidence will be charged from the organizers.
- No eatables or drinks of any kind shall be taken inside the auditorium or passages. Catering facility may be provided at the ground floor parking area. RGNIIPM has tie up with a contractor, the organizer may take his services for catering /High Tea /Snacks/mineral
water on chargeable basis, as per the rates quoted by the caterer, which may be served at the ground floor.
- Washing of any items in RGNIIPM premises are prohibited.
- Rates of auditorium are subject to change without notice.
- The party hiring the auditorium will be responsible for any losses/damages to any property of the auditorium. If the cost of damage done to the auditorium/ building premises etc., be more than the deposits amount, the difference as determined by RGNIIPM
committee, shall be paid by the applicant.
- The Control & management of RGNIIPM Auditorium shall be vested with the Head of office /DDO and designated the committee of RGNIIPM. The committee or any officer, who is authorized by it, on its behalf, after scrutinizing the applications for the use of
the Auditorium, may accept or reject it, without assigning any reason. The Committees decision shall be final. • The RGNIIPM will not be liable for any loss, if the party cannot use the auditorium due to failure of electricity, generator, riot, fire, strike,
earthquake, an act of war or an act of God.
- If at any time after the grant of permission of the use of the Auditorium, if committee of RGNIIPM considers that :
- (a) the performance, or the meeting as the case may be, for which permission has been granted, (i) is objectionable or, (ii) is transgressing or likely to transgress any of the Rules and Regulations relating to the use of Auditorium, or
- (b) The applicant booking the Auditorium has handed over the programme to the Event organisers, while the booking stands in the name of the applicant or
- (c) The applicant has made false statement concerning the scope and object of the meeting or performance,
RGNIIPM shall be at liberty to cancel the permission to use the Auditorium without assigning any reason.
- RGNIIPM shall have the authority at any time to cancel the permission already granted to any applicant without assigning any reason in which case the applicant shall be refunded the amount already paid by him
without interest thereon. The applicant shall not be entitled to claim any damages or compensation, whatsoever by reason of such cancellation.
- No program shall be allowed in the Auditorium which would constitute an infringement of copyright of any individual or institution. Should any such program take place before the knowledge or infringement comes to light, the applicant infringing the copyright
shall be responsible for all consequences, legal or otherwise which may follow. RGNIIPM shall in no way be held responsible for the same. The applicant shall give an undertaking in writing that the performance does not infringe the copyright law. It is obligatory
for those renting RGNIIPM venues for program, to secure the necessary clearances/no objection permits, so that intellectual property rights are not violated. RGNIIPM will not be held responsible in case of any such violation. In the event of any infringement
of these regulations Authorized Official of RGNIIPM is entitled to close down the operation of the applicant immediately without assigning reasons.
- The use of the Auditorium shall be available in order of reservation made in advance but for any reason, if it is not possible to allow the use thereof, RGNIIPM shall not be responsible in any respect, and in this event, the amount standing to the credit
of RGNIIPM shall be fully refunded but, the applicant shall not be entitled to any damage or compensation on that account.
- The permission to use the Auditorium is strictly limited to the stage, the Auditorium and the necessary adjuncts thereof. It does not include access or right of user for any other part of floors of the building except toilets at the ground floor.
Applicant shall see that the participants for program should not enter the prohibited area marked.
- Overall security of RGNIIPM Building which houses the Auditorium is available, however, special/additional security requirement by the applicant will have to be arranged by him at his own cost, the arrangements for which will have
to be done by him, with the approval of RGNIIPM Committee.
- The applicant shall make his own arrangement for the insurance cover for all types of risks for his own and third parties property and life. RGNIIPM does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damages to the property and life
in whatsoever manner of any liability towards him or third parties.
- All programs, and proceeding of the meeting or gatherings conducted by the applicant shall be orderly and entirely
lawful and strictly within the scope of the objects for which the use of the Auditorium is permitted. The applicant shall undertake all responsibility and RGNIIPM shall in no way, be held responsible in this matter. The applicant shall ensure
that no damages take place to the property, furniture, fixtures and fittings of the Auditorium.
The applicant shall make adequate arrangements of security personnel to ensure avoidance of such incidents.
- The RGNIIPM committee connected with the Auditorium shall have full authority to enter any part of the stage or auditorium during the use of the same by the applicant. Some say five seats in first row for any shows/ events shall be made available without
any charges, to RGNIIPM Authorities to be used by them, as they think proper. RGNIIPM shall be entitled to issue passes for the said seats which will be accepted by the party using the Auditorium.
- The applicant will not allow overcrowding in the Auditorium which has a seating arrangement of 150 seats inclusive of five seats reserved for the RGNIIPM Authorities.
- The applicant shall be solely responsible for: (i) Proper use of the Auditorium, furniture, fixture and fittings and other properties of RGNIIPM. (ii) Any damages that may be caused to the Auditorium, furniture, fixtures and fittings or properties of RGNIIPM.
(iii) Observance of police and Municipal Rules and Regulations in force for the time being, including non-use of the Auditorium beyond the stipulated period fixed by the RGNIIPM.
- All programs at Auditorium attract mandatory license/approval/payment of any tax/ which should be secured by the organizers well before the event. Any penalty/fines occurring due to non-compliance will be borne by organizers.
- Not earlier than a day before the day of the use, the applicant shall be allowed to display, only one signboard or one banner at the side/front entrance of RGNIIPM, subject to approval of the committee. No banner or other display or advertisement of any
kind in connection with program or function will be permitted within the RGNIIPM premises or on the road in the vicinity.
- Every applicant holds his programs at the Auditorium at his own risk. The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify RGNIIPM and keep them indemnified against any legal proceedings or cost, charges, expenses and/or damages that may be suffered, incurred or borne
or which may rise from any non-settlement of payments and any injury or accident caused to property used by him or by his agents, representative, contractors or employees, neither the applicant nor his agents, representatives, contractors or employees will
have any claims against RGNIIPM for damages, either for personal injury or damage to any of his property arising from negligence or default of any person of from any other cause or for any loss, sustained as a result of temporary non-availability of any of
the services in the Auditorium. The applicant shall effectively indemnify RGNIIPM from any liability whatsoever including that of any injury or harm to the visiting public arising out of the program held at the Auditorium. The applicant shall notify his agents,
representative, contractors and employees of these conditions. It is not hereby agreed and understood that no right, title or interest is intended to be created nor shall it be deemed to have been created, in respect of the auditorium area allotted to the
organiser and the payment of hire charges shall be strictly in respect of the user of the Auditorium area for specified period.
Further that the user shall not be authorized to let / sublet / assign whole or part of the Auditorium area to any other person / persons.
- The decision of the CGPDTM/RGNIIPM Auditorium committee, as regards interpretation / relaxation of the rules and regulations shall be final and binding on the applicant. The RGNIIPM reserves the right to revise the auditorium charges at any time without
assigning any reason. CGPDTM/ Head of office, RGNIIPM has right to cancel any allotment made at any stage, without assigning any reasons
- Photocopy of the documents as may be relevant will have to be furnished one week before the performance/ program, to the RGNIIPM wherever applicable(if required),
⇒Payment of additional tax paid to N.M.C. in case of performance by Foreign Troupes.
⇒Clearance Certificate obtained from the Security Board of the Government of Maharashtra.
⇒Permission of the Author.
⇒Payment of Entertainment Tax to the Collector of Nagpur, wherever applicable and any other relevant documents.
⇒The applicant/ party will furnish a certificate of exemption from the entertainment tax authority 7 days before the program if the entry is for sale of tickets, failing which the payment of tax will be the party's liability.
- Catering arrangement can be made at basement or outside area only.
- Please do not disturb furniture / gadgets available in auditorium etc.
- Water bottles/ Tea/snacks/ lunch/dinner/Gutaka/pan etc. are not allowed into auditorium.
- Smoking, drinking liquor is strictly prohibited within RGNIIPM premises.
- Splitting on walls/ floors, rooms or any surrounding area of RGNIIM is strictly prohibited & fine of Rs1000 per incidence will be charged from the organizers.
- Lights, fans, AC, electrical items shall be switched off when not in use.
- Nails, Guns, or any hazardous items etc. are not allowed within RGNIIPM premises.
- The auditorium will not admit more people than the seats available, to ensure safety against fire hazard.
- Performance of Qawalies, Orchestras and Fashion Shows, Beauty Contest are strictly prohibited at RGNIIPM Auditorium.
- The applicant shall not transfer his permit or grant permission for use to any other person /persons for whole or any portion of the Auditorium. Any illegal activities inside or outside premises will attracts Police actions.
- Under no circumstances candles, panaties, diyas, incense sticks or no such inflammable materials be allowed in the auditorium premises, even if it is a part of drama or event. However, one lighting lamp would be allowed on the stage for the inaugural purpose
- No material will be allowed to be taken out of the Auditorium hall without the valid gate-pass obtainable from the officer authorised by the Head, RGNIIPM. The applicant should ensure that all dues to RGNIIPM have been paid and a clearance certificate obtained
from the authorized officer, before any material is allowed to be taken out.
- Use of electrical/electronic devices in the auditorium without permission is prohibited.
- The activities, including sale of goods, etc., are strictly prohibited.
RESERVATION FORM FOR BOOKING OF AUDITORIUM
To, Form number:_________________
The Head of Office
RGNIIPM, Govt. of India, Civil Lines, Hislopcollege Road, Nagpur .
I/We request that Auditorium of RGNIIPM,Napgur may please be reserved for my/our use on one of the following date and time
|Application for allotment of Auditorium/hall
|Name of Individual/Organization (applicant)
|Address of Individual/Organization
|Proof of Identity (Please tick) Self-attest Document shall be attached
||Driving license/Aadhar card/Passport/Pan card /Voter card)
|Type of Organization (tick) Govt./Semi Govt. shall give request on letterhead
||1) Government / Semi-government (On letter-head)
2) Private party
|Dates of booking requested
|Time slot required for program (for six hours) (any time between Morning 8 Am to 9 Pm)
||From _________To __________
|Name / Nature of program (Short description of proposed program)
|Any Entertainment Tax as applicable paid or not
|Full Amount Paid for said program
|50% Security Deposit Paid (cash/cheque)
Each application for the booking of the Auditorium/hall should be accompanied by full Cash / DD/local check in favor of “Patent Information system, Nagpur”
No booking will be treated as confirmed unless full payment with security deport is made by the applicant.
Declaration by the applicant:-
a) The above event shall not cover Performance of Qawalies, Orchestras, Fashion Show, Beauty Contest.
b) The above event shall not make huge sound and will not disturb the RGNIIPM and the surrounding area.
c) I /we take the responsibility that the invitees of the program at RGNIIPM auditorium/hall will not create any terror or nuisance in RGNIIPM premises.
d) I /we will take the responsibility that the premises will be left clean and will leave the premised in the allotted time
e) Spitting on walls, floors, rooms, any surrounding area of RGNIIPM is strictly prohibited. In case of such incidence noticed, the RGNIIPM has right not to return the security deposit & I/We do not have any objections.
f) In the event of the above booking being cancelled or postponed/preponed by me/us, I/We will pay the prescribed cancellation/postponement/ pre-ponements charges or can be deducted from security deposit.
g) The event/performance does not infringe the IPR/copyright law.
h) I /we hereby read, understood and accept all the terms & conditions governing the reservation of Auditorium/hall and agree to abide by them fully & the decision of RGNIIPM will be binding on me/us.
Date: Place: Nagpur Name & Signature of the applicant
Correct & verified by:-
Signature of RGNIIPM official (at the time of booking)
Name & Signature of file dealing RGNIIPM official Amount received (Signature of cash section)